Would you like professional guidance to address your loved one's personal situation? Are you wondering what level of care might be needed, what providers are trustworthy or how to handle sensitive issues such as driving, safety, loneliness and money management?
Our experienced Private Services team can be your trusted resource for unbiased professional advice and practical solutions to your personal caregiving issues.
Here are a few of the many reasons family caregivers throughout the country turn to Seniority Matters:
- Advance planning – from preparing for your parents’ eventual elder care needs to the design and implementation of immediate care plans.
- Referrals for medical services (home health care, care management, companion care)
- Referrals for professional services (insurance, legal, benefits, financial)
- Referrals for Personal Services (Meal Preparation and Dog Walkers, Massages, Personal Trainers, Food Services, Transport Services)
- Referrals to community-based resources and programs (respite care, adult day care, volunteer organizations)
- Advice on choosing an assisted living facility in South Florida
Our experienced Private Services team can help you find the resources you need to ensure the health, safety and overall well-being of your aging parents. Call or email us to set up an appointment for a free phone consultation.